BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nora B.
4 for 4 is what kept me going back they raised prices to children's meals so it's not affordable for my family we do not make trips here often
Erin M.
Minford, OH
defiantly my favorite fast food option. lots of healthy options and the food quality is above average for a drive thru! their salads are great
Hannah C.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm picky when it comes to fast food burgers. This place makes restaurant quality burgers. Their 4 for $4 menu is a steal for great fast food!
Bev M.
I love going to Wendy's always a great experience the food is always good the staff are friendly the restaurant is always clean inside and out!
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great nuggets and burgers but the worst fries in the game. Their stores were disgusting but have recently replaced most of the ones in my area.
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
I have been disappointed the past few times I have gone. The food doesnt taste the same anymore and the customer service has been poor as well.
Melissa L.
I just discovered their wraps to go, and I love them. I get two spicy ones and I substitute my fries for baconator fries and am one happy girl!
Kirsten M.
Delicious. Love their 4 for 4s and how simple it is. I honestly haven't tried too many things on the menu, they have the best chicken nuggets.
Emily C.
Springfield, IL
The service is great here. Many choices for drinks, and the chicken nuggets are delicious! I would definitely recommend this place for anyone!
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
Good quality fast food at an affordable price. The best fast food chicken nuggets. Frostys are good too. I recommend this as a family place.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?