BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
I have been disappointed the past few times I have gone. The food doesnt taste the same anymore and the customer service has been poor as well.
Cinthia R.
Mint hill , NC
Baconator fries are my absolute favorite!! They're so cheesy and it's always warm and then they drizzle cheese on time which makes even better.
Lily H.
Allendale, MI
Really good chicken sandwiches and baked potatoes! Pretty expensive for fast food and only sometimes worth the quality of food you're getting.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
Wendy's has to be one of my favorite places to eat and you can tell the food isn't package and it s fresh and I love the tea drink options too.
Kate M.
Mount Holly, NC
Jr bacon cheeseburger is my favorite! Wendy's is one of our go to restaurants cause everyone in the family has something they love on the menu
Logan M.
Van Buren, AR
One of the best things in the winter? Wendy's chili! I love hot soups/Chili's in the winter. It is so yummy and even better, very few calories!
Emily B.
Daniels, WV
My favorite thing from Wendy's is their chicken nuggets. They're always fresh and crispy. My favorite thing is they're all white meat chicken.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
I always get rheir ceasar chicken salad and specialty tea drinks. Their burgers are very fresh and I like that they use a thicker cut of fries.
Leticia F.
All of Wendy s menu is delicious and they taste fresh. The burger patties are always juicy and the chicken burgers always cooked to perfection.
Cassidy T.
Bulls Gap, TN
Wendy's nuggets are always my favorite. And their 4 for $4 has made it extremely easy to feed the kids on the way to the next sports practice.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?