BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
lauren a.
Ocean View, NJ
i love their burgers and fries are amazing better than mcdonald's! they taste fresh but the only issue is the people that work there aren't giis
Brianna P.
Lakeland, FL
Honestly they have the best chicken nuggets out for fast food joint. I always go straight to them and they have regular and spicy which is bomb!
Briana M.
Augusta, GA
Wendy's is awesome! The 2 best things that they've recently done was have the 4 for 4 deal and bring the Taco Salad back! Wendy's is affordable.
Bridget Q.
I love almost all of Wendy's food. It always tastes fresh, delicious and it's always made to order. This is, by far, my favorite fast food place.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
My second favorite "fast food" eatery. All of their locations are very cozy feeling and always clean. The food is a little expensive now though.
Nicole W.
West Allis, WI
Great food for a great price. They have a good selection of items. I don't go there a ton, but mainly since there aren't a lot of them in my area
Melissa L.
I just discovered their wraps to go, and I love them. I get two spicy ones and I substitute my fries for baconator fries and am one happy girl!
Cinthia R.
Mint hill , NC
Baconator fries are my absolute favorite!! They're so cheesy and it's always warm and then they drizzle cheese on time which makes even better.
Emily C.
Springfield, IL
The service is great here. Many choices for drinks, and the chicken nuggets are delicious! I would definitely recommend this place for anyone!
Jessica L.
They always mess up my order when I ask for no cheese! No matter what Wendy's I'm at! It's very annoying and I've been visiting more frequently
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?