BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Danika W.
Ely, IA
Good and quaility serivce. There food and the look of the resurant has gone more up scale, and is more mondern and up to date with the apperence.
Brittany A.
Los Angeles, CA
Wendy's has been a family favourite for tears and it will be for years to come. I love the variety of burgers and they have the best fries ever!!
Michelle M.
Tn
First time I tried Wendy's was I'm not that long ago and it was like the best fast food better than McDonald's but it didn't go out and buy some
Thais C.
Wendys is great because they have good food, amazing deals you can get a complete meal with $5 and their establishments are in lovely condition.
Christine M.
I love the spicy chicken sandwich myself. Second is the double cheeseburger without pickles. The fries however have gone down hill in my opinion.
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
Love French fries and frostiness! Its the freshest sandwiches and salad selections I know of for fast food. We don't do it often but love wendys
Alexis L.
Muncie, IN
Love the food, but service in generally terrible and the drive through line takes forever. But the 4 for $4 is the best thing they've ever done!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these beverages they're very refreshing very tasteful and they never get old and I like how all the juices Berry from different age groups
Mary
There fries and burgers are great! Service depends on the location. Affordable to buy. I don't go often but when I do i sure get what I pay for.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
allow me to say I enjoy wendys but they are highly unhealthy there frosties are amazing though so I do suggest wendys to anyone willing to try it
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?