BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Virginia O.
Abington , MA
I love this store ! Always I bought a mediterranean Chicken salad over there, is delicious, the quality is very good ! The price is affordable !
Vanessa P.
Paterson, NJ
The only beef that i like from a fast food is wendys i dont like to eat beef from anywhere else wendys beef is always fresh and has a great taste
Sabrina T.
Erath, LA
I love Wendy's chicken sandwich it is amazing n love the lemonade n frosties. Their French fries r always freash n the ppl are always so friendly
Tamara G.
Celeste, TX
I love Wendy's salads & chicken sandwiches. So I don't feel too bad when the kids want to grab something quick and I can still eat like an adult.
Lindsay R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the Wendy's Frosty! This summer's $.50 deal was awesome. So yummy! I frequently stopped in the drive through just for a chocolate Frosty!
Amanda H.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Wendy's is by far our favorite fast food restaurant. They have good lunch options and their sausage biscuit and breakfast fries are super yummy.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Wendy's has been slacking lately in stepping their food options up. However, the original items are still amazing and great quality for the price
Ana S.
Very good place to eat fast, the attention has always been good and the food is always what I expect, although the prices are somewhat expensive
Michelle M.
Tn
First time I tried Wendy's was I'm not that long ago and it was like the best fast food better than McDonald's but it didn't go out and buy some
Tori W.
Clarksville, TN
Everything I have ever tried at Wendy's was great! Great service and great food! If you ever wanna stop for food on the run, I recommend Wendy's!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?