BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
William D.
Really good burgers and really good fries. Everytime I get food from here I feel disappointed in myself and then I eat their food and feel better.
Little J.
Austin, TX
I love their 4 for $4, it's very affordable and fills me up quick. Plus they have chicken wraps for the kids meals and my baby loves chicken wraps.
Julie C.
Auburn, AL
The vanilla frosty is always yummy. It is best when eaten as soon as you get it, but it still good if you stick it in the freezer to enjoy later.
Julia S.
My favorite fast food restaurant. Good price for the quality of food you receive. Also, open very late so good for all the night owls out there!
Tiffany M.
Jacksonville, NC
Wendy's food is always hot and fresh. My family and I love their food! The service is great, and they recently remodeled and prices didn't go up!
Beth S.
West Monroe, LA
I love their spicy chicken sandwich. Good Biggie tea. Their seasonal salads are also good. The honey chicken biscuit is very tasty for breakfast.
Halie M.
Deltona, FL
Wendy's always seems to get your order right the first time around and if there is a small problem it is fixed right away with sincere apologies.
Ninoska P.
Love the freshness in the wendy's burgers. Their salads are always good as well as their baked potato. who can forget their strawberry lemonade.
Meaghan M.
I really like the bacon burgers here
Basic normal bacon and burger with lettuce and mayo.
But the Fries Are mediocre and the Soda is always flat.
Cierra H.
Charleston, WV
I love how fast, affordable, and delicious Wendy's is. They have a great variety of food to choose from and I've never been disappointed by them.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?