BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rania B.
New York
Their burgers are amazing.
Nice juicy patties. No chewy fat that makes you cringe
The way the burger is made is heavenly. My go to cheat day meal!
Brittany C.
Kansas City, MO
The Wendy's double stack is delicious. Every time I dine here, it is already good, always hot and fresh. I like mine with just ketchup and mustard.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
Frosties are one of my favorite things to eat at Wendy's. I like the flavor and thickness of this frozen dessert. Chocolate is my favorite flavor.
Nilsa T.
West Warwick, RI
Good food for a fast food restaurant and the salads are to die for the other items I don't care for as much but I highly recommend this restaurant
Brandi t T.
N Muskegon, MI
My favorite place for nuggets! I love the chicken there and the 4 for 4 deal is always my go to if I'm looking for a lot of food for little money.
Patricia M.
We have a local Wendy's and I love it if Iza just very delicious and or hamburgers and their deals I love everything about it I highly recommend it
Carina C.
Rosharon, TX
The burgers from here are really good. The prices are not bad for the quality of the meal. Me and my husband visit Wendy's at least 2 times a week.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI
spicy chicken nuggets need i say more this girl loves hot an spicy and the fries im not a fry person but i can eat theirs all day they are the best
Mikailah P.
Tenafly, NJ
the spicy chicken burger is literally the best thing on the menu and on all fast food menus. it is crunchy, spciy & melts in your mouth. YUM!!!
Allie M.
For a cheap chicken sandwich you can't beat Wendy's crispy chicken. Not a fan of their chicken nuggets. Their drink machine is pretty awesome too.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?