BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
Frosties are one of my favorite things to eat at Wendy's. I like the flavor and thickness of this frozen dessert. Chocolate is my favorite flavor.
Porschia B.
Portsmouth, VA
I always eat at this fast food chain whenever I am out and about. Their burgers are always fresh ans their nuggets are the best ones on the market.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Can't go wrong with Wendy's chilli or side salads. I think they are the only fast food place that even offers a nice alternative of a baked potato.
Mikailah P.
Tenafly, NJ
the spicy chicken burger is literally the best thing on the menu and on all fast food menus. it is crunchy, spciy & melts in your mouth. YUM!!!
Claudine S.
Canton, MI
The Wendy's spicy chicken is the best, I would have to say. They use just the right amount of spices to give it that little extra umph. DELICIOUS.
Brooke H.
I love eating at Wendy's, the price is reasonable, quality never disappoints and I just really love Baconators. I go at least once every two weeks.
yojagnny f.
Doral, FL
Baconator lover and The best ice cream vanilla frosty.. I like a lot Wendy's fried potatoes and with the frosty is more delicious you should do it
William D.
Really good burgers and really good fries. Everytime I get food from here I feel disappointed in myself and then I eat their food and feel better.
Theresa F.
Austin, TX
The Apple chicken pecan salad is so good!! The frostys can't be beat and the fries are delicious. I live that they offer healthier options as well!
Patricia M.
We have a local Wendy's and I love it if Iza just very delicious and or hamburgers and their deals I love everything about it I highly recommend it
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?