BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Brandi t T.
N Muskegon, MI
My favorite place for nuggets! I love the chicken there and the 4 for 4 deal is always my go to if I'm looking for a lot of food for little money.
Peggy M.
Fort Smith, AR
Wendy's is always fresh and the food hot and ready when I get there. Great selection to choose from, salads, burgers, chicken, chili and lots more
Sabrina T.
Erath, LA
I love Wendy's chicken sandwich it is amazing n love the lemonade n frosties. Their French fries r always freash n the ppl are always so friendly
Beth S.
West Monroe, LA
I love their spicy chicken sandwich. Good Biggie tea. Their seasonal salads are also good. The honey chicken biscuit is very tasty for breakfast.
Halie M.
Deltona, FL
Wendy's always seems to get your order right the first time around and if there is a small problem it is fixed right away with sincere apologies.
Samantha H.
West Lafayette, IN
When I come to Wendy's I don't really like a lot of things here so I usually just get the 10 piece chicken nuggets and the frosties are the best.
Eva Y.
Chicago , IL
Eeeeekkkk what can i say I freaking love wendys double burger. Always so juice n hot and it melts while eating omg i think im going to wendys now
Leslie P.
Harlingen, TX
Omg everyone needs to go try the 4 for 4 it's a burger with chicken nugget and fries and a drink ❤️❤️❤️ Lot of food for just 4 bucks !!!❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
Tiffany M.
Jacksonville, NC
Wendy's food is always hot and fresh. My family and I love their food! The service is great, and they recently remodeled and prices didn't go up!
Ninoska P.
Love the freshness in the wendy's burgers. Their salads are always good as well as their baked potato. who can forget their strawberry lemonade.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?