BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Deana C.
One of my favorite fast food restaurants near me. The food is always fresh & warm. My kids & I love the frostys, especially the chocolate ones!! :)
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
I love Wendy's burger. I like that I can substitute fries for a salad. My local store gives military discounts which I think is an awesome curtesy.
Gislet S.
Burlington, WA
I love getting the four for four. It is very affordable and good. When I'm craving Chili beans I go to Wendy's. In my opinion Wendy's is very good!
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
LOVE THE CHICKEN NUDDLES AND THE DRINKS, THE BURGERS ARE AMAZING TOO.

THE QUALITY IS GREAT AND THEIR STORES ARE VERY CLEAN. WE GO THERE EVERY WEEK.
Beatriz R.
Orlando, FL
They have the BEST chicken nuggets on the market! I love that they have tons of flavor, and not the heavy breading that you find on other nuggets.
Laura B.
Overland Park, KS
Our whole family loves the 4 for $4 deal! The chicken nuggets, fries, chicken BLT, and a drink make for the perfect dinner when we are on the run!
Mari S.
The best fast food burger on the market. It had the right amount of meat with the perfect ingredients. The taco salad is also absolutely delicious.
Jennifer S.
Merritt Is, FL
Since I was a kid, and junior cheeseburger deluxe is what I've always craved when I wasn't feeling well. It's comfort food in a nice small package.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX
I love Wendy's I never really write a review on anything actually but Wendy's Is my go to fast food place . the food is good the burger taste great
Amy M.
Charlotte, NC
It makes me sick literally every time I eat here, but I really get in the mood for it every once in a while. I should probably not eat here anymore
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?