BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nicole S.
U S A F Academy, CO
Spicy chicken sandwich combo is so good when it's freshly cooked and topped with fresh lettuce tomato and mayo. Add bacon and hot pepper cheese too.
lexi h.
Skokie, IL
I am in love with Wendy's frostys. I love that locally I can donate money once a year to get unlimited small frostys year round. It's a great win win
Nicole C.
Middlesboro, KY
I love the salads and the 4 for 4 options. Plus, I can use the drink machine to make whatever drink I want. I usually make a cherry coke zero sugar.
Leslie S.
Big Lake, TX
Omg Wendy's is the bom my fav is the spicy chicken sandwich. Very juicy and good hot buns like they really took there time to cook the perfect burger
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
Love Wendy's food. It always seems so fresh. The salads are so good and I love when they have their flavored lemonades. Good quality and great price.
Cara C.
Flower Mound, TX
Favorite item is the 10 chicken nuggets. Their fries are my favorite from any restaurant around. Whenever it's a hot day out, a frosty hits the spot.
Miguel O.
Orlando, FL
I love the deals that they have like the 4 for 4 deal. I also love the chili and the freshness of all the good and the service is always outstanding.
Kc •.
Massachusetts
I love wendys ❤️ better chicken & burgers than mcdonalds or burger king.. but (chick fil a >>> wendys) 4 for $4 is amazing, even the salads are good
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
Wendy's has really good deals. My favorite item is the jr. Bacon cheeseburger. I like the way they changed there fries; they definitely taste better.
alexis f.
Elkhorn, NE
Wendy's had great food and i love they food and i dont get to eat Wendy's that much beacuse i dont live by one anymore but i love their food through
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?