BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Migdalia N.
Greenbrier, TN
love their food. like they re chilli, and burgers. oh yeah dont forget the frostys. chilli when its cold days and frosty on their hot days of summer.
Haja B.
This is my second favorite fast food restaurant! Their food taste well done and is rich in flavor! I recommend this place to eat out! Very affordable
Racheal A.
Hendersonville, TN
I like to get their chicken nuggets from time to time or their hamburger also both are good and can be a good pick when you don't know what you Want
Trina E.
Wendy's has great beefy burgers. I don't care too much for the frys. But the burgers and chicken sandwiches are good. And I love their lemonade too.
Crystal A.
Iva, SC
Never had a problem with Wendy's. Love just about everything on the menu. The chilly is so good. Perfect for cold months. Everything is always fresh.
Holly G.
Livonia, MI
I love Wendy's! But only when I get good service, which is only some of the time. My favorite things are the baconator and the sriacha cheese fries.
Christina O.
Their chicken nuggets always taste great!! If only their service was actually fast! The 4 for 4 deal is great and good to feed more than one person.
Leslie P.
Austin, TX
Wendy's has the best fast food salads from any drive through. It's my go-to when there isn't a Salata nearby and I'm trying to get some quick greens.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Everything is reasonable to buy, come stop by every other month. Always taste so good, can't complain. Love their child bowl, fries. Shakes are bomb.
Le'Trice B.
Las Vegas, NV
I Love Wendy's, Wendy's is one of the best fast food restaurants ever created. They have the 4 for 5 deal and that's the best thing that has come out
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?