BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Amanda M.
Frederick, MD
I love Wendys solely for their spicy chicken sandwich. I used to be a fan of their fries but for the past few years they have been very hit or miss.
Racheal A.
Hendersonville, TN
I like to get their chicken nuggets from time to time or their hamburger also both are good and can be a good pick when you don't know what you Want
katie R.
Keansburg, NJ
My favorite fast food by far. Delicious burgers with the best cooked bacon. Can't beat the fries or the portion sizes! The BEST chicken nuggets too.
Kelli P.
Williamsport, PA
I prefer Wendys over most fast food. I just like their food better. Its taste fresh. However, i would definitely choose mcdonalds fries over wendys.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
Wendy's is my go to fast food. I don't eat fast food a lot but when I do I choose Wendy's. I like the selections on the menus as well as the prices.
Katie c.
My wendys isn't in the best neighborhood and isn't very clean but the food is great. I love the baconator and I feel like its pretty good prices too!
Leslie P.
Austin, TX
Wendy's has the best fast food salads from any drive through. It's my go-to when there isn't a Salata nearby and I'm trying to get some quick greens.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Everything is reasonable to buy, come stop by every other month. Always taste so good, can't complain. Love their child bowl, fries. Shakes are bomb.
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
Good quality food for fast food! Usually the only downfall is the service because it is a little less polite and friendly. Affordable and delicious.
Ashly H.
Goldsboro, NC
Chicken nuggets are great! Love the new location near us. Drive thru at wendys always seem super slow! Last time we waited 20 minutes just to order.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?