BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lett G.
San Antonio, TX
The Wendy's single is really good but I don't enjoy their fries anymore since they switched. They are not that great to me at all. Love the frostys!!!😀
Emmy P.
Had their new new strawberry and mango salad tonight. So good! The honey vinaigrette was really strong so you don't need a lot! Definitely going back!
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
Loving their current 4 for $4 deal. Ive always been a big fan of wendys for their variety of food options. Havent had a bad experience ever with them.
Michelle G.
Good place to eat at for cheap! The have very delicious strawberry pink lemonade. My favorite food item to get from there is a jr. bacon cheeseburger.
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
My favorite fast food burgers! They're always fast and friendly, so that makes things even better! Plus, their 4 for $4 is the original OG in my book!
Lori L.
Wendy's is great if you get it hot and fresh, but frequently it seems the food has been sitting around for awhile. Should be great for what you pay...
Amber L.
Love everything from here! Great atmosphere and friendly customer service. Took a star away because over the years the prices have gone up quite a bit.
Emily G.
I love the fact that there meat is never frozen. I can get a potato, a bowl of chili, or a salad at a fast food chain! When it's made right I love it!
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
I get the 4 for $4 all the time. I think it's a great value for your money. I like that you get a burger fries, nuggets and a drink for a small price.
Beth H.
West End, NC
Favorite fast food stop! I don't eat fast food often, but when I do it's my first choice. It's a little pricey for fast food, but the quality is good.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?