BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
LOVE WENDY'S! THE FRIES THE SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH! ITS ALL SOOOOOO GOOD I LOVE THEIR PINK LEMONAID ALSO! I CAN EAT WENDYS ALL DAY IF I COULD AND ITS THE ONLY PLACE WITH A CHOCOLATE FROSTY! ITS CHEAP AND SOOO YUMMY . I RECOMMEND THIS FOR SURE!!!!
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wendys has the best chili, I've ate so far! I love the flavor i always add extra onions and cheese. I wish they could make a more larger size since i always want seconds! Its good quality haven't found a finger in it yet lol but yeah i would recommended it i eat it when I'm in a rush and don't feel like going to mcdonalds or other places. Doesn't make me blotted which is a huge plus!
Mini M.
Wendy's is one of my favorite places to go for quick takeout food. They have a good selection of items on the menu, the chicken doesn't have those weird crunchies in it, and you can "customize" your meal based on the amount of calories you actually want to consume. The drive through has pretty quick service; I don't typically dine in.
Danny M.
I must confess that I do not visit much wendys, but every time I want a frosty I go there. I also love them that sometimes they make breakfast and there are days when I hurry out of my house and I look for these types of food stores that have that breakfast service.
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
The 99 cent hamburger although great price is not very good quality. They rush to make the burgers and do not cook the onions like they are supposed to. They are also put together sloppily. Every time my husband and I would order them the undercooked vegetables would make us sick.
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants for a quick meal on the go. I loved the 5 for 5 deal they were doing. My favorite is a classic cheeseburger and fries. Sometimes I like to indulge in a frosty to dip my fries in. Decent quality for a fast food restaurant.
Jodi M.
Wendys is one fast food restaurant I like going to because I dont feel super greasy when I leave. The ingredients are always super fresh tasting, even the bread. I really like that they use fresh pickles too, theyre nice and crunchy, not soggy like a lot of other places. I love going to Wendys when I am craving fast food.
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Sometimes all you need is a frosty from Wendy's and life is complete. I do love their cheeseburgers occasional, but it's their crispy chicken sandwiches that reign supreme to me. Either spicy or original works for me, both have great flavor. The fries are alright, but best enjoyed if dunked in a chocolate frosty!
Leah P.
Mauckport, IN
I feel like this company far exceeds other competitors. The hamburgers taste fresher, with the lettuce and tomatos being much better.

Every few months they have something new, like the gouda burger, <3.

After 4 pm locally, they offer 1.99 kids meals in addition to the 4 for $4. My favorite is the grilled chicken sandwich.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Lunchtime favorite of ours at work. They have a wide-variety of items on their menu. Food is quick, cheap, and convenient....just what fast food is supposed to be. I normally get a salad so I don't feel so guilty about eating out or eating unhealthy. Something for everyone.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?