BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Katlyn P.
The service is quick and the food is of a high quality. When I eat in at the restaurant, they are typically clean and it makes my experience much better.
Erin M.
Nashville, TN
Wendy's is my go to on the road restaurant. The salads are pretty good for a healthy option. I usually get the spicy chicken sandwich which is delicious!
Samantha C.
Port Charlotte
I love that Wendy's had back potatos!! They are so yummy and with there cheddar cheese and sour cream I'm in heaven everytime I go. Cheep easy and yummy.
Lizet M.
One of the freshes meets they have I love there filler menu is really GOood non like other restaurants that don't cook there meet fresh Wendy's real good
Rachel B.
Wendy's is not all that great but they do have very good ice cream and shakes. My favorite are there Baconator fries even though I can make them at home
Kiki L.
What can I say? It's fast food and I try to only eat a snack off the dollar menu on rare occasions. It's cheap and more edible than most other fast food.
rachel p.
Wendy's sea salt fries are the best things I've ever eaten I seriously do recommend this. if you get these fries and ice cream it's the best combination
Joy M.
There is nothing better than a Wendy's baconator, spicy nuggets, and a chocolate Frosty. A little expensive, but worth it. They also have great salads.
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
I get the 4 for $4 all the time. I think it's a great value for your money. I like that you get a burger fries, nuggets and a drink for a small price.
Emmy P.
Had their new new strawberry and mango salad tonight. So good! The honey vinaigrette was really strong so you don't need a lot! Definitely going back!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?