BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Favorite fast food place. Frosty's are awesome especially when you're dipping fries or chicken nuggets in them!! Their burgers are my absolute favorite!
Leia M.
Smyrna, GA
Service is always pretty good. My favorite is the spicy chicken sandwich with cheese. Not too expensive either and the food is pretty good for fast food.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love wendy's and their food has much better quality than burger king or mcdonalds. their chili is my all time favorite (try adding the hot chili oil!)
Justine M.
Dillon, MT
The BACONATOR! I always order this, I never switch it up! It always tastes amazing! I don't go often, but I love Wendy's! I also love their French fries!
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
Recently made a stop at Wendy's and they said my fries were "hot from the oven". I was shocked as I didn't know they didn't use fryers anymore. So great!
Tiffany L.
Wixom, MI
Nothing compares to Wendy's chicken nuggets. great real tasting, and so addicting. my absolute favorite and the only thing I get every single time I do!
Abby M.
I mean it's a fast food joint, there's not much to say about this place lol but the food is good when you're looking for more options other than burgers
Lauren P.
Their grilled chicken sandwich is my favorite because it's fresh, not frozen - you can definitely tell the difference between theirs and the competitor!
Lizet M.
One of the freshes meets they have I love there filler menu is really GOood non like other restaurants that don't cook there meet fresh Wendy's real good
Brittani R.
The pricing is great. The food is always good. The menu is always changing for seasonal products. The associates are friendly and the drive thru is fast!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?