BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
Love the chicken wraps.!! The honey mustard is my favorite!! I always get the honey mustard crispy chicken wrap and oh my lawd!!! It always hits the spot!
Jean G.
Worcester, MA
I like Wendy's because of the choices to have. The quality is is the best and the tastes is good. I take older people out and they prefer to go to Wendy's.
Stephanie D.
Spokane, WA
This is my favorite fast food place. It's affordable and delicious. They really are fast food lol I've never had to wait very long even when they are busy.
Margaret W.
Sultan, WA
I like their salads and I also like to get a baked potato. It is always fresh and of course they have great service.I stop by about once every two months.
Kay M.
My go to fast food place!!!!! The strawberry lemonade is so delicious! I also love how real their chicken nuggets taste as well as their affordable prices!
Kamilah E.
Brooklyn, NY
Their chicken sandwiches is really good it's doesn't taste like fake chicken it actually taste real. It's juicy and crunchy with fresh lettuce and tomato.
Jacynda P.
Burgers aren't bad for a fast food chain, but I find that the fries are often served cold and I wish they had more dessert options other than just frostys.
Tess 💐.
Jackson, NJ
I love Wendy’s and the burgers are fresh never frozen. Lol but seriously they have the best fast food. I’m in love with their spicy chicken sandwiches too!
Kelsey P.
Gainesville, FL
Never had an issue at Wendy's but I keep it pretty easy. Their chili is always so good and it's surprisingly low in calories. It's my go-to fast food stop
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
[product:wendy's] is one of my family's favorite fast food restaurants to go to. I love that they have a variety of options like a baked potato and chilli.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?