BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jessica R.
Manchester , MO
I love Wendy's chicken asiago ranch sandwich, it has lots of flavor and is filling. It's one of the more expensive sandwiches on the menu but is worth it!
Tess 💐.
Jackson, NJ
I love Wendy’s and the burgers are fresh never frozen. Lol but seriously they have the best fast food. I’m in love with their spicy chicken sandwiches too!
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
I appreciate the 4 for 4 deal at Wendy's. The produce is always fresh. My personal favs are the natural cut fries and chicken nuggets with their bbq sauce.
Natalia M.
Homestead, FL
I can't complain about Wendys. Everything is delicious! The spicy chicken sandwich and french fries are the best, for me. And, Wendys has the best nuggets!
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
Love the chicken wraps.!! The honey mustard is my favorite!! I always get the honey mustard crispy chicken wrap and oh my lawd!!! It always hits the spot!
Katlyn L.
Love the options and their salads are my favorite for fast food. I am not a huge fan of eating fast food but when I am out and about this is a good option.
Jacynda P.
Burgers aren't bad for a fast food chain, but I find that the fries are often served cold and I wish they had more dessert options other than just frostys.
Jean G.
Worcester, MA
I like Wendy's because of the choices to have. The quality is is the best and the tastes is good. I take older people out and they prefer to go to Wendy's.
I love wendys. I love their burgers, frosties, and chicken sandwhiches. I love going to get a frosty any time of year! The baked potatoes are also a fave!
Margaret W.
Sultan, WA
I like their salads and I also like to get a baked potato. It is always fresh and of course they have great service.I stop by about once every two months.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?