BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Leia M.
Smyrna, GA
Service is always pretty good. My favorite is the spicy chicken sandwich with cheese. Not too expensive either and the food is pretty good for fast food.
Molly R.
They have really good deals lately for a small price you get a ton of food, and their chicken nuggets are some of the best offered at a fast food chain!
Rocky T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Wendys! The prices are not bad, the food is good! The only downfall is more vegetarian options because I'm vegetarian and I don't LOVE salads lol
Cierra S.
Amazing! Wendys is by far my favorite fast food chaim. Their food is reasonably priced ( example 4 for 4 ). I often see myself going there twice a week.
Samantha C.
Port Charlotte
I love that Wendy's had back potatos!! They are so yummy and with there cheddar cheese and sour cream I'm in heaven everytime I go. Cheep easy and yummy.
Christina M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wendy's is pretty good for a fast food chain. The burgers are delicious and the fries are great as well! Frostys are nice when you crave something sweet.
Justine M.
Dillon, MT
The BACONATOR! I always order this, I never switch it up! It always tastes amazing! I don't go often, but I love Wendy's! I also love their French fries!
Wendy B.
Salisbury, MD
Bacon atop burger is delicious for those cravings for bacon
I also love the baked potato for those nights when I need to eat something blend. It filling
Lauren P.
Their grilled chicken sandwich is my favorite because it's fresh, not frozen - you can definitely tell the difference between theirs and the competitor!
Megan M.
Maumee, OH
I love Wendy's. The fries are really good. Only reason this review is only 3 stars is because they took away spicy nuggets. Bring back the spicy nuggets!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?