BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Maggie C.
Rhinebeck, NY
One thing that I love about Wendys is the cleanliness of their restaurant. I do enjoy their frostys, chicken nuggets/fries and their promos (4 for 4 deal)
Casey F.
The spicy chicken sandwich is by far the best sandwich from a fast food restaurant! It's the perfect size piece of chicken with the right amount of flavor!
exzor l.
The house of frostys, they did it first ! The only place that left me buy ice cream and fries without ask, lovely attention , not the best burgers but well
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Large frosty and large fry is all I get here I love yo dip the fries inside the ice cream. They do have some pretty decent nuggets too I'll give them that
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
Usually have pretty good food and several non greasy options. Love their Caesar salads. Most of the issues are with cleanliness but thats usually minimal.
Excellent attention, very rich burgers are quite large and leave you satisfied
Your attention apart from being attentive is patient when choosing the order
Aurora C.
Chattanooga, TN
I always get fresh food here. The people here just seem to have more pride in their work. The quality of the food is way above the other big burger chains!
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
Strawberry lemonade is sooooo good! I always get the chicken nugget meal and split it with my daughter. It's always the perfect amount for the two of us :)
steve r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Wendy's has come a long way their remodeled locations look great and their food is still great. and I mean square burgers who doesn't love square burgers?
Maria B.
Austin, TX
I love the 4 for $4 meal that Wendy's has. It fills me up and doesn't break my budget. And the meat tastes much fresher than other fast food alternatives.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?