BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Victoria C.
Brooklyn, NY
I always get the 4 for $4 menu lol. It’s not bad st all because it comes with a burger, drink, fries and chicken nuggets. Wendy’s has fresh cut potatoes fries which I love and their chicken nuggets taste better than Burger King
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I die for the Wendy’s chicken nuggets. Their value menu is so cheap with really good options. I really like the new sea salt fries. And the barbecue sauce is amazing! I need it with my nuggets and sometimes my fries too.
Megan W.
Winchester, KY
I love wendys. They just feel the cleanest to me, they have good everything. Options for everyone . I love wendys. They’re the best at chicken nuggets, 4 for 4 is life. Frostys are the greatest non-ice cream know to man
Kendall K.
I used to be a McDonalds lover, but over the years, I’ve become a much bigger fan of Wendy’s. Their burgers taste the best to me. They taste fresher than McDonald’s and some other fast food places. They have delicious fries too. I also enjoy their salads and chili. Wendy’s for the win!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I've always enjoyed Wendy's. They've always had a cleaner environment and friendly staff and the food has always been good. Their salads used to be great now I don't even know what half of them are, I wish they'd stick to some basics at least. They had an amazing Mandarin Chicken Salad that I bought daily for lunch and they stopped making it years ago. Haven't found a salad one that I enjoy now. But everything else is great!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I like Wendy's for fast easy food. I love the choices of sides they give for kids meals and I love the dollar deals for when I'm not trying to spend a ton on an out to eat outing! I will be back again and again!
Luz Y.
I always go to Wendy’s. The 4 for 4 is what I usually get. I like the crispy chicken 4 for 4 the best. Add some cheese sauce for the frys and you’re set. The lemonades are a must try! The food is pretty reasonably priced
Riley S.
I love Wendy's! I used to work there. They have good food (some of the best fast food burgers). Their drive-thru is always fast. Also, they treat their workers pretty well. My wendy's made me feel like a valued employee. Lastly, their stores are typically clean. Wendy's
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wendys is a restaurant that's always been superior in quality compared to its main competitor, McDonalds.  Their burgers are always high quality and I eat here every week.  Their prices are definitely worth what you get as it fills you up very well.  The Baconator is my favorite sandwich there.
Ana T.
Brooklyn
The only reason I’m giving this restaurant a 4 star is because they officially removed their Yummy-licious Spicy Nuggets. I don’t go to this place anymore because it’s not worth it. Unless it’s to get a Baked potato with sour cream and Onions. That’s about it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?