BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Loysha A.
Honestly Wendy's restaurants always seem to have crispy fresh 🍟 any time I go. It has become a tradition to dip the crispy fries with their chocolate frosty.
Teania F.
Freeport
Their fries are so good especially when you're served a fresh batch and that new four for four is a lot of bang for your buck. I love the Apple Pecan salad.
Jennifer S.
Love the chocolate frosty's here. The food is ok, it's even better when it's fresh. Customer service isn't always the best. But it's fast when I'm in a hurry
Jordyn G.
Nashville, TN
I love their chicken nuggets but I think they're the most expensive fast food place in this area. The stores are always dirty so I don't go there too often.
Katie A.
Longmont, CO
Wendy's is far and away my favorite fast food burger! They never disappoint and I love that they are always super fresh. Plus, you cannot beat the fries!!
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Food is OK. They have a variety of options but not many healthy ones. I used to like their salads but since they've changed them I've stopped eating there.
Michelle H.
The Baconator fries are my favorite indulgence.  I also love the strawberry lemonade, so good! And of course the classic JR Bacon Cheeseburger.
Megan M.
Spring Hill , FL
I love Wendy's 4 for $4. They give you so much food for so cheap and you get a drink included!! I also love dining in and being able to customize my drink.
Brenda R.
The fries are amazing and some of the tea drinks are good especially the orange mango one ahh it's delicious I enjoy the hamburgers and the crunchy bacon.
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
Although it's fast food, the food tastes pretty good. I usually order off the dollar menu to get a little bit of everything. Fries and a frosty are a must.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?