BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Maria R.
Love their baconator fries and their lemonade if the had frappes they would be the best . They should make new food but they all taste great and good quality
Christina D.
Jonesboro, GA
I really dont eat fast food often , but when I do I love eating wendys spicy chicken ceaser salad . I do not go often only like twice out of the month.
Karla P.
Wendy's is the only fast food place I'll ever stop at before any other fast food restaurants. They're 4 for $4 is one of the best inventions they have made.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love Wendys burgers. And I am so happy they went back to their old fries. I did not like the new ones. Plus a Frosty is a perfect ending and a nummy meal.
Amber H.
Thomasville, NC
They have really good burgers. The French fries are okay. Although some Wendys have good customer service there are several that is just full of rude people.
Katie T.
I mean if I had to choose a fast food for my kids I’m going to go with Wendy’s. Their food doesn’t suck too much and my kids will actually pick at it enough.
Brittany B.
Inkster, MI
I do enjoy Wendy's food. The only down side iso that it's so good but so unhealthy. Yes they do have healthy choices but who goes out to eat to get a salad.
Anna R.
Brooklyn, NY
Ha I love this place I personally love the bacon cheeseburger with a soda and fries. It's very cheap and quick to buy. I go to this place one in a blue moon.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,278 reviews
Wendy's I worked at many years ago and have always loved their grilled chicken and the chicken nuggets .I love their chocolate frosty and added pecan to it.
Cassie B.
The son of a baconator is my go to burger there. I also like the 4 for $4 meal. The French fries are always too salty though but other than that there good.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?