BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Bethany T.
S Portland, ME
My kids really like their kid's meals, although sometimes they really don't love the toys they have. But I like that they are different. Best nuggets around
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
They have a 4 for $4. Need I say more? There's enough food for 2 people for a light snack while on the run. This is usually my go to spot for a quick snack.
Tami R.
I doesn’t matter where I am or where I go, if I see a Wendy’s a have to get one of their burguers. They are so juicy and tasty, i love them, I can’t resist!
Jordyn G.
Nashville, TN
I love their chicken nuggets but I think they're the most expensive fast food place in this area. The stores are always dirty so I don't go there too often.
Sabrina J.
Maple Heights, OH
Son of baconators with ranch instead of mayo+ burger builds is how I roll lol. Friendly staff, hot/well seasoned food and great prices... You can't go wrong.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
I love Wendy's. It taste really good and it doesn't seem like fast food. I like to go when I'm out so I don't spend to much and I know I will like something.
laura r.
Casselberry, FL
I am a sucker for Wendy's fries and frosties. Can not beat the price. It is not healthy for you unless you are getting a salads. Their salads are delicious.
Marisa M.
Springfield, Ohio
I love Wendy's. The good is fresh and very good. Much better than McDonald's. The burgers and chicken taste so much better. And they have really good salads
JULIE K.
Waterford, MI
I love Wendy's Fries. This fast food is not healthy but affordable. spicy chicken sandwhich is great, buns are terrible, lettuce is wilted, service is fair.
Amanda A.
Harrisville , RI
It's Wendy's. Decent, exactly what you'd expect. Burgers do taste better than their other two main rivals. Fries are delicious dipped in honey mustard sauce.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?