BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Cne' R.
Castle Rock, CO
I love their handcrafted lemonades, the portion sizes, the natural cut fries. If I want fast food but not for it to taste like fast food this is where I go!
Kimberly W.
Minneapolis, MN
They have a 4 for $4. Need I say more? There's enough food for 2 people for a light snack while on the run. This is usually my go to spot for a quick snack.
Sabrina S.
Staten Island, NY
This is the closest chain to Roy Rogers and the best quality fast food you could find around my parts. What else could you expect? It is fast food after all.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
ive gone to wendy's a few times. i do feel like they have many more healthier items than most fast food places. i love their chocolate shake!! its the best.
Kayla L.
Five stars for their twitter account alone. I love their natural cut fries! They're my favorite. A little more expensive than other fast food, but worth it.
Lynnette W.
Simpsonville, SC
Customer service isn't that great, but the food is good....but check your bag before you leave....the tend to give the wrong orders or not all of your order!
Alyson K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wendy's is a great place for a quick meal or on the go. A bunch of options on the menu. Open late for a late evening snack. Frequently has specials on meals.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
Love the chili. Honestly I don't go here as often as I should. It is great tasting food for an even greater price. Once was my favorite fast food restaurant.
Spring H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great food affordable price,the kids love the nuggets over anywhere else,the toys could be better! But this is one of my children's first chose for fast food
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
Great food and is always fresh. Options are sop hard to choose from for me as I like just about everything they offer. They are quite affordable and healthy.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?