BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wendy's is one of my favorite restaurants, Their Fries is amazing with lovely staff ready to serve you better and meets up with your needs.Recommend.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
I love Wendy's! It is our favorite fast food place to go. They are so much better than McDonalds and Burger King. Burger King is better than McDonalds though.
Angeline L.
Portland, ME
Their baconator never fails to satisfy my hungry stomach and their prices are low. It's a little bit greasy but who doesn't like some grease on their burgers.
Amanda D.
Newark, OH
Always good food but thr location I frequent could use to turn some heat on. It's freezing there. My last visit I purchased a salad and thr lettuce was frozen.
Kayla L.
Five stars for their twitter account alone. I love their natural cut fries! They're my favorite. A little more expensive than other fast food, but worth it.
The food here is great. Its affordable. But a con is that the ice cream does not look like what the commercial shows. My favorite item would be their fries.
Spring H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great food affordable price,the kids love the nuggets over anywhere else,the toys could be better! But this is one of my children's first chose for fast food
Steph A.
Chester , WV
I enjoy the price of their food and how much food you get and the taste is not bad. I normally only get chicken here. A chicken sandwich or stripes/nuggets.
Blaire S.
Oconto, WI
Wendy's burgers are the best of any fast food restaurant. They are affordable, and taste amazing. The chicken wraps and Frosty's are also a top item of mine.
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
Love thwir chicken nuggets. Also love their bbq chicken salads. If I'm out and about and I need a healthier option I always get this salad. It's my favorite.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?