BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Beth B.
Our go to fast food restaurant. The kids love the nuggets. Love the spicy chicken sandwich! Can't go wrong with the chili!! Don't forget the hot sauce packet.
Amanda V.
The absolute love of my life. French fries dipped in a chocolate frosty.. this is what heaven tastes like. 4 for 4$ menu makes me sing on the top of my lungs.
Jill T.
Tend to have some pretty good things. Every now and again I'm unhappy with a burger or the temperature of the chicken nuggets, but overall an affordable place.
wendys is so much better than mcdonalds their food actually tastes real their chicken sandwhiches ,fries and everything else is 100 times better than mcdonalds
Crystal D.
Bardstown, KY
My family loves Wendy's . NO matter what you are craving they can satisfy it as they have a wide variety of items. There chili is the best I could eat it every
Michaela R.
Boone, NC
I love Wendy's. They have a plethora of different food and it is very affordable. I personally love their chili and my unpopular opinion: their vanilla frosty.
Lauren K.
Kingman, AZ
My favorite things to get at Wendy's are a vanilla frosty and fries. When you did your fries in the frosty there's this prefect combination of sweet and salty
Emma B.
Battle Ground, WA
Okay food, not the best quality. I mean, were talking fast food, it's not gonna be gourmet dining. However the twitter account is something to be checked out.
Christy R.
I Love Wendy's French Fries and their Delicious Chocolate Frostys and the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad!!! We eat here at least once a week! Always satisfied!!!

Amanda R.
Minneapolis, MN
Had the new Mediterranean power salad. I only used 1 packet of dressing for the full sized salad. Salad was satisfying and an okay price. I would get it again.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?