BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Monica H.
Loveland, OH
Wendy's has a flavor I love and the prices to match. When we are on the go and wanting a snack the 4 for 4 makes everyone happy. My children love the frosties.
Evelyn B.
New Haven, CT
Amazing fresh food at all times. One of the best fast food burgers I've ever tried. Their frostys are the best too. Plus they have the 444, you can't go wrong!
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I ran through the drive through today on my way home from the airport. I got the new chicken sandwich with avocado 🥑 😍

This sandwich is absolutely delicious 😋
Christopher P.
4 for $4 is a great deal. I enjoy the Dave's double with cheese. You can't go wrong with a frostie. Also, the new fruit flavored iced teas are really good too.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wendy's is one of my favorite restaurants, Their Fries is amazing with lovely staff ready to serve you better and meets up with your needs.Recommend.
cynthia e.
Buckeye, AZ
My favorite fast food. My favorite thing of course is the chili. My son really loves their chicken nuggets. Right for summer I'm loyal to my chocolate frosty.
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
I love Wendy's! It is our favorite fast food place to go. They are so much better than McDonalds and Burger King. Burger King is better than McDonalds though.
Amanda D.
Newark, OH
Always good food but thr location I frequent could use to turn some heat on. It's freezing there. My last visit I purchased a salad and thr lettuce was frozen.
Thérèsa A.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though Wendy's is fast-food, I am convinced that it is in a league of its own, separate from the evil likes of McDonald's and Burger King. I love Wendy's!
Sabrina S.
Staten Island, NY
This is the closest chain to Roy Rogers and the best quality fast food you could find around my parts. What else could you expect? It is fast food after all.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?