BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
TARYN H.
Longview, WA
The new nuggets they have now are amazing. They are always soft and juicy I feel like they are not frozen like most fast food places. They make it taste so fresh.
Amber W.
Greene, NY
Wendy's!!!! My familys favorite place to eat on the go! Food is always hot, and fresh. There is something for everyone! My personal favorite is bacon cheese burger!
Anita M.
Wichita, KS
The original chicken sandwich is my absolute favorite. It always reminds me of an old fashioned diner and how it might taste to get a chicken sandwich from there.
Patricia n.
Fayetteville, GA
Service depends on your location that you go to. The food does not taste fresh, the sweet tea tastes like it's made with honey. I am usually diaspointed everytime.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Wendy's food so much. They offer a variety of foods and there salads are really good. Most fast food places don't sell good salad but Wendy's does. Anything you buy is cheap and the service is always good and fast.
madi b.
Wendys has the best fast food, its the realest one out there. Their twitter account is also really funny haha. I like most of their food but miss their old fries!
Camille A.
Great food! I love their grilled chicken go wraps and their fries too! It's of great quality and I am always impressed. This food is crazy affordable as well! I go at least once a month and love it so much. I will definitely go again (maybe even today ;) )
Aileen L.
Brooklyn, NY
The wendy's 4 for 4 meal is amazing. You get a drink, a sandwich, chicken nuggets and fries for $4. The chicken blt is really good and I think it's a great deal.
Judy P.
Best fast food in my area! Love the 4 for $4 deal. The burgers are always hot and cooked well, and they don't leave me feeling sick afterwards like some other fast food places.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
If you are a bacon fan, you should definitely try Wendy´s Baconator. Good flavor, reasonable price.
Good option when you are traveling and need to get some fast food.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?