BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Karen S.
Highland, IN
For fast food I would say they have the best burger it has the best flavor out of any of the local fast food places we have it can be a bit expensive but worth it
Shanah W.
Harrison, AR
I'm gluten free and love that Wendy's gives me a few options!

Their salads, I think, -are the best fast food salads out there.

I also like the chili baked potato!
Grace D.
Their seasonal/summer salads are always amazing! I go there almost every day for lunch and food and fries are always hot and fresh. Service is always super fast.
Christina E.
Wendys salads are so good a bit pricey but of course most healthier options are. Their brugers and nuggets I think are great but nothing beats their bake potatoes👌
Lauryn F.
Mason, WV
The food is always fresh and ready to go. I love the menu and I'm so glad they brought back the taco salad. Wendy's is my go to place to eat when I'm in a hurry.
Olivia R.
North Vernon, IN
Wendy's four for four deal is the best it's plenty of food and totally affordable! Wendy's is the number one fast food resteraunt I go to because it is so fresh!
Wilber R.
Roosevelt
Love the deals that this guys have , every Wendys i ever sat to eat at or used the window to order was great . Great tasting food or excellent customer service !
Faith C.
Wendy's is one of my family's favorite on the go quick fast food restaurants! I personally prefer them over other top places because their food is a lot fresher!
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Wendy's is great. It sets itself apart from the other big box fast food chains by providing, in my opinion, slightly higher quality fare with the same affordable pricing.
Christi W.
Wendy's is great, they have awesome quality food. They are always coming out with new things, and are one of the only fast food places with modernized drink machines.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?