BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Wendy's food so much. They offer a variety of foods and there salads are really good. Most fast food places don't sell good salad but Wendy's does. Anything you buy is cheap and the service is always good and fast.
Patricia n.
Fayetteville, GA
Service depends on your location that you go to. The food does not taste fresh, the sweet tea tastes like it's made with honey. I am usually diaspointed everytime.
Camille A.
Great food! I love their grilled chicken go wraps and their fries too! It's of great quality and I am always impressed. This food is crazy affordable as well! I go at least once a month and love it so much. I will definitely go again (maybe even today ;) )
Aileen L.
Brooklyn, NY
The wendy's 4 for 4 meal is amazing. You get a drink, a sandwich, chicken nuggets and fries for $4. The chicken blt is really good and I think it's a great deal.
Judy P.
Best fast food in my area! Love the 4 for $4 deal. The burgers are always hot and cooked well, and they don't leave me feeling sick afterwards like some other fast food places.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
If you are a bacon fan, you should definitely try Wendy´s Baconator. Good flavor, reasonable price.
Good option when you are traveling and need to get some fast food.
Payton B.
Henderson, CO
I just started to eat Wendy's and every since I haven't ate at McDonald's. I feel that Wendy's is just better quality for if I'm going to pay a good amount of money.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love going to this establishment. I feel like overall the product is great. It's worth the price. I definitely recommend everyone try this and see what you think.
rose g.
Gloucester City, NJ
Good good. Food has gotten better. Big fan of their salads and chicken nuggets. Very affordable if you are on the go and just need something good
Melissa V.
Barquisimeto, ['', '', '']
I like eating at Wendy's. One of my favorite things to order are the chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce. There are several things that make Wendy's in my opinion a better fast food restaurant, first you have the option to order chili, or salad instead of fries with all your meals (ain't that great?) sometimes I want chili or a salad and I like having that option and not having to pay more for it. I love their frostys! My favorite is the chocolate frosty. I also think they have the best customer service from all the fast food chains. When I go to their restaurant I usually see that it's clean and a crew member usually goes around asking customers if everything is ok. I haven't seen that in other fast food restaurants. I would love for them to come with more variety in their menu.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?