BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
My husband and I always go to Wendy's when we are out running errands. It tastes so much healthier than other restaurant chains that are more kid oriented and there is more of a selection. Best of all we can get a good meal without spending $50.
Kera A.
Love the new 4 for $4.00 Great Price Great food Great Service. We stop by weekly for an after school snack or quick dinner before basketball. How can you go wring with a 4 dollar meal with many different food options. Wendy's is a must go to.
Jessica D.
Homestead, FL
Wendy's is the best fast food in town they have different kinds of food items that not all fast food restaurants have I usually go a lot because it's near my house and it's inexpensive and they have good quality food yes I go all the time it's the best
Mimi R.
Can only review the same thing I always order from Wendy's and that's the Spicy chicken sandwich it's one of the only good chicken sandwiches from a fast food place that I've tried. Other than Chik Gil A but I don't live close to any of those. The fries are decent but I really like French fries that much and their strawberry lemonade is pretty good.
Veronica F.
Wendys is ultimately my favorite fast food place in the world lol they have the best tasting burgers,, salads, and nuggets. It is also no where near as expensive as other fast foods. My favorite item on the menu is without a doubt a bacon and cheese baked potato!
Savannah K.
Columbus
I love Wendy's 4 for $4. They have a great selection and their food quality is. You really get your money's worth. You can get a drink fries chicken nuggets and a sandwich 4 under $5. I do not like the high prices for their other food however the quality is good so I can see where it makes up for it. I love their dollar menu selection.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
My entire family loves Wendy’s. My husband loves the burgers and the kids love the chicken, nuggets and sandwiches. I think their chili is great! Everyone loves their fries and of course the frosty. Have you ever dipped your fries in the frosty?!?! OMG heaven!
PE-0008491, Stephanie M.
Doral, FL
I really like the food of wendy the more that everything is what I like, although it is not my favorite place the truth I have not been there many times because at least here in venezuela is very expensive but referring to the food if it is very Good as well as attention.
Melissa B.
Mc Donald, OH
I am a sucker for Wendy's salads. I usually get the apple pecan salad (without the blue cheese).

The only negative things I can say about their salads are these:

1) Not everyone likes or can have spicy..half of the salads offered are spicy.

2) They need to bring back the chicken oriental salad they had... it was my ultimate favorite. lol
Raven R.
I moved last year and there's a Wendy's right on the corner of my block. Bad news for me because Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places. I love their 4 for $4, Asiago Rach Chicken Sandwich and their Apple Pecan chicken salad. If you're lucky enough to have one by you that serves breakfast. TAKE ADVANTAGE. Also try their oatmeal bar I think it used to be a $1 as a meal add-on, worth it!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?