BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Nyah H.
Lithonia
I absolutely LOVE Wendy's!!!
This place is the BEST!
Everything they serve is #Beast
I completely recommend Wendy's and if you haven't tried it yet, go ahead and dive in.
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD
im not a big fan of fast food but i do like wendys. they have good fries and salads, even though tbey are not the healthiest. burgers are better than the other places.
Karen M.
I really love Wendy's food. They have a really good food for the price. They sale food cheaper than other places and the quality is excellent. I am a wendy's lover!
Amanda L.
Carmichaels
I love wendys! Their new pop machines are the best. You can never go wrong with their nuggets and fries. I had the loaded fries last week and now i crave them daily.
Kim B.
If you are looking for a healthy quick snack, the grilled chicken wraps are for you. Fresh grilled chicken with a honey mustard based sauce leaves your mouth watering
Lilly F.
Love their chicken nuggets. Great flavor with the sweet and sour sauce. Recommend to everyone who likes chicken nuggets. It's very affordable. Their nice and tender.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
I love Wendy's. I prefer it over other fast food chains because everything just tastes more fresh, made to order, and downright tastes good. Something about their burgers in general are really tasty and definitely love the ingredients they use on their cheeseburgers, specifically their Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe. The only reason I can't give Wendy's a 5-star rating is because of how each chain location varies in how well everything is cooked. There are those few locations I've visited more than a couple times each that were not good at all, despite me ordering the same burger every time, some were even undercooked & had to be thrown away. Needless to say, I try to avoid those locations at all cost, but the location in Lawrence, MA is always awesome.
Melissa M.
Lutz, FL
Wendy's 1/4 pound daves double cheeseburger is mouthwatering delicious! With 2 big patties cooked to perfection and fresh sliced onion and tomato! One of the best burgers on the go hands down!
Kaitlyn C.
They're food is exceptional. All fast food places are greasy and unhealthy. BUT if you don't want to go to fake food mcdonalds I recommend Wendy's! Extremely cheap!
Ashley E.
I love Wendy's and there service there is one located right by my job and I just love the service and I don't have to wait as long in line like I do with McDonald's
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?