BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Mae S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants because it is affordable and good quality food. Whenever I need to go to fast food places, Wendy's is my favorite choice.
Cherisse P.
Rahway, NJ
Love ❤️ that new grilled chicken sandwich!! The bun is soft toasted to perfection . The chicke was seasoned very well . With mixed greens and honey mustard u can't go wrong
Mayra O.
The bacon sriracha fries are seriously the best fries I have ever tasted. The way the spicy flavor combined with the melted cheese is extraordinary. Since it's a limited time offer I went there twice a week.
Crissy S.
I Love Wendy's they have wonderfully delicious food. Their frosty drinks are amazing. I grew up loving them as a kid and still love them now. Great taste with a nice price.
Nicole H.
paris, TN
This place is hit and miss sometimes with customer service I love the spicy chicken sandwich and the spicy chicken salad. I also like the chili and the chili cheese fries.
Stephanie W.
Valdosta, GA
Wendys as some out of the ordinary fast food. Such as real chicken, baked potatoes, chilly. It is quick they are super friendly. And all around a good meal, and experience.
Charlayna R.
Douglasville, GA
I love the chicken nuggets. The 4 for 4 deal is the best and what makes them a go to spot whenever I get hungry. I can get enough food to fill me up and a drink for only 4$
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
I like the chicken nuggets. I wish they kept their dollar menu the same. The have increased their prices... its no longer a dollar menu. I would like for them to have more dessert options.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
Love this place. Perfect if u don't wanna cook or just wanna grab some good with friends. They have good deals and really good good. They have really good fries.highly recimend.
Nikki G.
The reason I went with 4 instead of 5 is the cost. I love their food, but for my husband and I and 2 daughters (ages 8 & 3) to go there for dinner, it costs approximately $35! Good food, but for the same cost I could go buy 3 meals to make.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?