BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stephanie l.
Their chicken sandwiches are always so good! I love going there for their sandwiches and nuggets. And their honey mustard sauce... amazing! It's affordable for sure and worth every penny.
Tania M.
I love Wendy's new menu selections. I especially love their Honest Co. Iced Green Tea. W all know fast food isn't that healthy so I'm glad that Wendy's has a few healthy choices.
Jess P.
Leland, NC
The spicy chicken sandwich and the son of a baconator are always my two go two choices when I'm on the run. Both are super filling and you get so much food for a reasonable price
Wendy's is my husbands favorite. He gets the single with no tomatoes and a small chili with onions and cheese. I like single with the works. The price is right and I'm served fast
amber a.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the 4 for$4 it is the best thing ever!!! I love wendys because it is not as greasy nd the with the 4 for $4 I get a burger, fries, nuggets, and a drink!!! highly recommend
Luann H.
Cumberland, MD
Their Baked Potatoes are a favorite of mine. A quick trip through the drive thru and I'm on my way! I like the single burgers too. I usually stop by once a week. Very affordable.
Diana C.
The fact that they have baked potatoes is amazing! If you order a spicy chicken sandwich, it actually comes out spicy AND if you order a fruit lemonade, it has really pulp in it!
Vanessa P.
Wendy's 4X4 gives me life . It's so cheap and so good . I believe it the healthiest fast food option . I get chicken sandwich nugget fries and orange mango chiller all for $4.28.
Rebecca H.
Blairsville, PA
The food is always great, and the service is usually nice. I love their larger cut fries with sea salt, and I recently fell in love with their grilled chicken wraps. Very yummy.
Jennifer L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wendy's food is OK. I think I prefer them over McDonald's. Their store is typically clean most of the time. My all time favorite is fries with a frosty. Employees are friendly.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?