BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Candice M.
Winter Garden, FL
Decent fast food if I'm hungry enough and want something quick. I do like that I can get a chili and salad for about 350 calories with lots of protein and fiber.
MaKayla C.
Plymouth, IN
I love wendys! I always get the son of a baconator and baconator fries! The vanilla frostys are really good as well. They have a different texture than regular ice cream. yummmmmy.
Regina A.
Miami Gardens, FL
I always get the fried chicken sandwich. It is a good quality chicken and the size is great as well. Their chicken sandwich comes with lettuce and tomatoes which is an added touch.
Jaiden E.
Syracuse, NY
In my opinion they have the best furthers in the fast food business. They have the best strawberry iced tea!! I love the baconater!! It's a little expensive though but worth the prices
Feliscia G.
Drakesboro, KY
My family loves Wendy's. Its a nice environment. Always clean. A little expensive depending on what you get but sometimes coupons come in the mail. The ingredients are high quality.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
They have pretty good food . But the only thing that makes them stand out is the chilli and potatoes. Other than that the food is similar to other burger places.
Toni W.
Davisboro, GA
Love Wendy's food love the French fries only criticism is the bins I pefer the original buns and the seas salt can be a bit heavier other then that two thumbs up
Stephanie l.
Their chicken sandwiches are always so good! I love going there for their sandwiches and nuggets. And their honey mustard sauce... amazing! It's affordable for sure and worth every penny.
Wendy's is my husbands favorite. He gets the single with no tomatoes and a small chili with onions and cheese. I like single with the works. The price is right and I'm served fast
amber a.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the 4 for$4 it is the best thing ever!!! I love wendys because it is not as greasy nd the with the 4 for $4 I get a burger, fries, nuggets, and a drink!!! highly recommend
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?