BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Wendy R.
I absolutely love their food always fresh and so yummy!!! It's really cheap I would go here almost everyday!!! I love there fries and chicken sandwiches best ones !!! I would totally go again and again !!
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I absolutely love Wendy's! They have a bunch of choices to choose from and their burgers are my favorite. They are so juicy and thick. Plus the food is not bad at all!
Isabelle B.
Denver, CO
I never get tired of their fries. I crave them at least once a week . My favorite part about their food is that none of it is overly greasy, and it's never frozen!
Jenny C.
Merritt Island, FL
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants because of the quality of food for the money. They have some healthy options. My favorite thing about Wendy's has to be the frostys.
Brooke E.
Not a big icecream lover usually but I really enjoy the frosty. It isn't too rich and makes a good light dessert. The price is wonderful too especially for a family with several kids.
Consistently well-made chicken sandwiches, the cashiers are always friendly, and whenever a mistake is made, it's quickly fixed. I think it's a nice, cheap place to eat on a busy day.
This Wendy's moved extremely slow! Ugh and they even got our order wrong. I get that is is suppose to be be fast food but make sure you give the customer the right order. And quickly.
Keena C.
Philadelphia, PA
Totally love the 4 for 4.. It stops me from looking greedy when I can't decide between chicken nuggets, burger, or fried. Now you get it all and a drink. Delicious
Jessica R.
Hays, KS
I absolutely love Wendys I will never get tired of it. It's a bit more on the pricier side but it is very much worth it. even though they are a bit more pricier they do have great deals like the 4 for 4. I love getting the spicy chicken sandwich as well as their spicy chicken nuggets.
Kathy G.
Winter Haven, FL
I LOVE WENDYS TACO SALAD.WHENEVER I GET A CHANCE I GET ONE.THEY HAVE CHANED THE MENU A LITTLE BUT YOU CAN STILL GET IT.YOU ALWAYS GET FRESH FOOD AND FOR THE PRICE WHO COULD REFUSE.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?