BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Luann H.
Cumberland, MD
Their Baked Potatoes are a favorite of mine. A quick trip through the drive thru and I'm on my way! I like the single burgers too. I usually stop by once a week. Very affordable.
Stephanie l.
Their chicken sandwiches are always so good! I love going there for their sandwiches and nuggets. And their honey mustard sauce... amazing! It's affordable for sure and worth every penny.
Diana C.
The fact that they have baked potatoes is amazing! If you order a spicy chicken sandwich, it actually comes out spicy AND if you order a fruit lemonade, it has really pulp in it!
Vanessa P.
Wendy's 4X4 gives me life . It's so cheap and so good . I believe it the healthiest fast food option . I get chicken sandwich nugget fries and orange mango chiller all for $4.28.
Sierra S.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Wendy's is my go to! My whole family can eat cheap, and they have something for everyone. Their salads are fantastic for a healthy eater, but my favorite is the chicken nuggets.
Jennifer L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wendy's food is OK. I think I prefer them over McDonald's. Their store is typically clean most of the time. My all time favorite is fries with a frosty. Employees are friendly.
Rebecca H.
Blairsville, PA
The food is always great, and the service is usually nice. I love their larger cut fries with sea salt, and I recently fell in love with their grilled chicken wraps. Very yummy.
Pracious J.
Every time I go to Wendy's I always order their 4 for $4 which includes nuggets (a sauce) a burger or chicken sandwich, fries and your choice of drink and I get full every time
Danielle J.
Taylor, MI
I recently had the $4 combo meal, with a jr. bacon cheese burger, nuggets, fries and a soft drink. It is a big meal and a very good value. The food was fresh and tasty as usual.
Marki M.
Beckley, WV
Wendy's crispy chicken sandwich is and always will be my favorite! Their food is always warm, they're not slow, and they're cheap! I also loveeee their strawberry lemonade! Yum!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?