BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alondra N.
One of the very few fast food places I like. Not always perfect but I can always count the blackberry or strawberry lemonade after work. Probably best fast food chicken nuggets in my opinion.
Carrie H.
Chatsworth, GA
I am in love with Wendy's salads! I have tried all of them except the taco salad and they do not disappoint. The half size is large enough for a meal at a great price.
Jelena J.
Goldsboro, NC
Wendy's is a great restaurant to go to, especially if you're on the go. The food is fantastic and served in a timely manner. It is one of my favorite fast food places.
Laura N.
Pickerington, OH
All three kids like Wendy's, that's why we usually go there. I personally feel the burger quality is not what it used to be. I am glad they brought back the taco salad.
Courtney K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't go here all the often but when I do I really enjoy it. It's pretty affordable and who doesn't love not having to spend a lot of money to have a good quality meal?
Ashley Z.
Batavia, IL
I love Wendy's! I love their crispy chicken nuggets. They are so delicious. I also love what the company stands for. I actually worked for a Wendy's for about 6 months.
Stephanie G.
The spicy chicken sandwich and fries is still hands down my favorite meal after a night of drinking. So delicious! And who doesn't love the frosty deals they offer?! Yum!
Alejandra J.
Gustine, CA
Wendy's I love there salads especially the spicy chicken Caesar salad but when im in craving for a burger the single are nice and juice and fresh witch is great at Wendy's everything is fresh
Jennifer B.
I've only eaten at Wendy's a few times and I'm never really that impressed by it. About the only thing I go there is to get the chocolate frosty! Now that tastes great!
Jennifer B.
Bowling Green
Their taco salad is the BOMB. IM SOOOO thrilled they brought it back. Their chili on top of crisp lettuce, tomato and cheese. With corn chips and sour cream. OMG!! I want one right now!!!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?