BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jillian S.
Strasburg, VA
I love the cheeseburgers. I also love getting the melted cheese in a cup on the side and dipping my fries in it. The chili cheese fries are good, but I prefer to dip into the cheese myself. Also love the ones with their super cool drink machines!
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
My son loves Wendy's. We live in Danville, Va and go to the one on Riverside Dr and several times that we've went there we would both get the same thing which was the 4 for $4 and I kid you not they would forget either a burger or a nugget out of the order. He got so upset the last time it happened and said he didn't want to eat there any more and when I tell you my child loved Wendy's he loved Wendy's. It was never busy when we went or anything like that and it wasn't a big order just the two of us and two 4 for $4. I mean simple. So we haven't been back since so I was giving it some time to see maybe if it was new people that needed training or something. We shall "maybe" see in time.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food places. I like how their burgers are meant to be "old fashioned." They're often fresh and hot. I like their fries too but sometimes the salt on them is a bit much. My favorite item from Wendy's though are their frostys!
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I've never had anything to say bad about Wendy's, Fresh food,fries and salads. Always changing their menu as well as adding new items and bringing back old favorites. Pretty affordable food. I love to get their strawberry fields chicken salad in the summer
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
My boyfriend could literally eat frosties every single day! Wendy's is great because it's affordable and has a good quality for what you're paying. I don't recommend eating fast food all the time, but he certainly has a frosty addiction thanks to Wendy's!
Jill H.
Portage, IN
I think i love everything at wendys! But my favorite is the asiago ranch chicken sandwich! Its absolutely amazing! They used to have a Monterey ranch chicken sandwich that had like a ceasar dressing on it. I wish they would bring that one back!
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
One of my favorite fast food restaurants. They have a decent variety on their menu, but I usually stick to the value menu items. I love the more recent 4/$4 option. I can order a couple of those meal deals and feed myself and my two small children.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
There's not much to say other than it's fast food. Last visit I had a grilled chicken sandwich, fries and a frosty. Liked that the bun was not just a regular old white bun but had some seeds and seemed like a grainy mustard on the sandwich. Would probably order again. Was a little disappointed with the fries not very hot or salty. Guess I just missed a fresh batch. As always frosty was delicious!
Bridget E.
I love wendy's. Their 4 for $4 is the best deal out of the other rival chain restaurants. You can order a small drink, chicken nuggets, fries, and either a bacon cheeseburger or chicken BLT. It's cheap and affordable - hands down the best deal
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
My husband and I always go to Wendy's when we are out running errands. It tastes so much healthier than other restaurant chains that are more kid oriented and there is more of a selection. Best of all we can get a good meal without spending $50.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?