BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alex I.
San Antonio, TX
Spicy chicken salad completes my life so yummy and has a tiny kick to it. Sometimes if I want to add something extra to my salad I'll order a small chicken nuggets and make my meal the bomb.com
Jessica K.
Bethlehem, PA
As far as fast food goes, and i do eat a lot, wendys is definitely one of my favorites. The fries are always good, never soggy, and the burgers are actually full of flavor! Completely stopped going to mcdonalds once i started eating wendys.
Annette B.
Crittenden , KY
The taco salad , I have loved it and wanted it to come back for so long . It finally did amd it is awesome I don't use the salsa that comes with it and I add extra cheese and sour cream yummy !
Alondra N.
One of the very few fast food places I like. Not always perfect but I can always count the blackberry or strawberry lemonade after work. Probably best fast food chicken nuggets in my opinion.
Kelsey H.
The four for four is going on right now at participating Wendy's, you get nuggets frys drink and your choice of either a jr bacon cheeseburger or chicken sandwich. Good food for a good price!
Jordan R.
Melbourne, FL
I love Wendy's but I literally only go there for their biggest lol. The burgers are a bit dry for me but as far as the nuggets go, they are soooooo amazing and delicious!
Carrie H.
Chatsworth, GA
I am in love with Wendy's salads! I have tried all of them except the taco salad and they do not disappoint. The half size is large enough for a meal at a great price.
Ana T.
Whitehall, PA
Love the 4 for $4 meal and baconators!!!!!! baconnators give heart attacks but they're soooo worth it! Can't forget about the nuggets with the ranch sauce! All of it was the highlight of my work breaks!
Carolina M.
I only go for the chicken sandwiches, but the spicy Asiago Ranch Chicken is totally worth it. Pair it with some fries and a drink and you have yourself a delicious meal!
Moises F.
Their frosty is everything !! When I first went it all I wanted was a milkshake and they corrected me that they're called frosty in their company, it was amazing.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?