BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lillian D.
Boston, MA
I love wendy's so much. I love food in general, but their fries are great and well seasoned. Burgers are great for the price. the 4 for $4 is my favorite because it fills you up pretty well for $4!
Summer R.
Kent City, MI
I really don't have to the park if we don't wanna get my text me and the wedding was a good tatty and I will be careful with me to see you soon love u too much baby I was just want to see you soon
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Wendy's is great if you want something on the go. I usually get chicken nuggets and French fries with a small chocolate frosty. I don't go that often and it's very affordable.
Jenna K.
I love my local Wendy's. It's just about 5 minutes from my house and always is a fun place to go with friends as a cheap and tasty. I go probably about once every two weeks
Merva S.
las vegas
I normally love Wendy's and their food is really great but they need to hire better employees who aren't going to laugh at customers for using a child support card to buy food
Cassandra M.
I'm obsessed with Wendy's fries! They taste like they are made from scratch even though I doubt they are. I always have to get a small chocolate frosty with them for dipping-don't knock it till you try it!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love their junior bacon cheeseburger. I love the big pieces of onions, tomatoes, and lettuce they out and is the only fastfood restaurant that doesn't send me to the bathroom lol
NANCY Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Their 4 for $4 option is good! Really good nuggets! If I'm buying for my kids I prefer to get their nuggets from here! their of good quality and have a way better taste than any other fast food restaurant.
Margarita T.
Sumter
I am absolutely in love with their spicey chicken sandwiches they are sooo good. I love that they have gone to natural cut fries as well they taste a whole lot better than what they had before.
Sandra G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I may be biased because I worked for them for years. However they really mean it when they say fresh never frozen beef. I love the lto options they offer and how much they switch it up.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?