BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
MELANIE W.
The 4 for $4 is my new fast food fave. Great value and taste every time. I wish I didn't like it so much! I am always looking for wallet friendly lunches during the work week and this is a frequent stop for me!
shreya t.
Hammond, IN
Wendy's my second favorite place to go. The quality and service is great plus the food is affordable. I love the dollar burger,fries and chicken nuggets they have introduced
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
I personally like Wendy's because the sandwiches are always hot and freshly made. Also, they get the food out quick without much wait time. And you can't beat the chocolate frosties. One of our favorite things to splurge on! We will continue to go to Wendy's!
Khara I.
I love Wendy's so much they are so near and dear to my heart. I love everything. I always dip my chicken nuggets and french fries in frostys. I would so recommend that to anyone that is willing to try it.
Scarlett L.
Glasgow, KY
A little pricier than some of the other fast food restaurants, but they are leaps and bounds ahead with their quality. I absolutely love the new salads and the favorites like their chili and burgers.
Jacqueline K.
Wendy's is such a good fast food restaurant! It's affordable and very delicious! I love their salads with and ice cream icee is the bomb! And their French fries are so good too. I would recommend going
NANCY Z.
Fort Worth, TX
Their 4 for $4 option is good! Really good nuggets! If I'm buying for my kids I prefer to get their nuggets from here! their of good quality and have a way better taste than any other fast food restaurant.
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
I heard once that they use left over hamburgers from the day before chopped up in their chili the next day. Not sure if that is true but I haven't eaten the chili since :s
Cassandra M.
I'm obsessed with Wendy's fries! They taste like they are made from scratch even though I doubt they are. I always have to get a small chocolate frosty with them for dipping-don't knock it till you try it!
Sarah A.
Alexandria, VA
it has always been my favorite and I only order the spicy chicken fillet sandwich. I feel its healthier than other famous fast food chains. it also tastes better in my opinion. keep it up Wendy's.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?