BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jenifer V.
Goose Creek, SC
I love this place! When I feel like eating a hamburger I always go there! My favorite is Son of Baconator! It is so affordable and so good! I can not go a week without it!
Sandra G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I may be biased because I worked for them for years. However they really mean it when they say fresh never frozen beef. I love the lto options they offer and how much they switch it up.
Phoebe S.
Wendys is okay as far as fast food goes. I can usually expect the meal to be pretty good and relatively filling. It can be a little overpriced sometimes and I definitely dont recommend the fries.
Caty C.
Blue Ridge, GA
Best fast food in my opinion. Their deals are amazing. Would recommend. Service depends on who's working some are rude some are nice, it all depends. But I have never had a problem with the food.
Gaoshoua X.
Wendy's has some huge burgers. Which is great. However, I'd stay away from their chicken nuggets and dip. My son has had them 2 different times and both times he's vomited.
Sarah Q.
Topton, PA
Not only is theor ad campaign team on point, so is their food. Their 4 for 4$ meal is the best deal out there, and everything is always so fresh. Not to mention their extensive drink selection.
Damiesha B.
Little Rock, AR
The incredible deals are perfect for a college student like myself. I visit Wendy's about twice a month. My favorite item is the Four-for-Four meal deal. The food is always fresh and delicious. I plan on visiting again this month. I recommend ordering at Wendy's.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
For fast food, Wendy's is queen. Very economical, can be healthy if you want. Frosty and fries are my downfall for going off my diet. Would recommend for folks on the go and whom don't have time to sit down and eat.
Margarita T.
Sumter
I am absolutely in love with their spicey chicken sandwiches they are sooo good. I love that they have gone to natural cut fries as well they taste a whole lot better than what they had before.
Jamie S.
VALDOSTA, GA
One of the best places for cheap fast food. Doesn't feel as greasy as other fast food places. Have a lot of options and have a really good dollar menu. Best thing are the spicy chicken nuggets.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?