BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kerstin G.
Fordsville, KY
Good burgers and fries! Their chicken nuggets aren't bad for the price. I think that they need something to make them a little more different from other/cheaper places.
I love there 10 pc chicken nugget deal it's amazing... there most of the time cooked really good ... I would say it's good fast food... it's. it a lot of money ... I would definitely tell u to eat here.
Yesenia T.
Wendy's is so good I love getting their spicy chicken sandwich it's very good I like that usually always they give out your food nice fresh and hot Ahold Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Alyssa G.
Mililani, HI
5 stars for their awesome chicken nuggets and omg the sea salt fries are the best. The perfect combo is 10pc nuggets honey mustard (they have great honey mustard), fried, and a strawberry lemonade. YES!
Shyanna R.
Russell Springs, KY
I love the most recent specials they came out with, 4 for 4! Such a great deal comes with a medium drink, fries with sea salt (very yummy), bacon cheeseburger and chicken nuggets!
Chelsea B.
Wendy's is probably my favorite fast food restaurant. I always get their chicken nugget meal. Oh and the frostys! How could you not love them? They are great. I get the chocolate.
Sam H.
Fried and a frosty please!!! Great food but service could be better. Use to offer a discount for college students but they took it away. It's rather affordable though and great for a quick snack.
Khara I.
I love Wendy's so much they are so near and dear to my heart. I love everything. I always dip my chicken nuggets and french fries in frostys. I would so recommend that to anyone that is willing to try it.
Catherine C.
I love Wendy's. I always order the same thing a crispy chicken sandwich add ketchup with a small fry. It's been a favorite of mine for years. If you go to the wrong one like with any place it can be nasty but if you hit them up the right time of day they are always hot and fresh.
kili b.
gastonia, NC
i love wendy's chicken nuggets! they also have the best barbecue sauce. i go probably around once every two weeks or so and i love their food! i would also recommend the chocolate frosty !
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?