BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
The bacon cheeseburger is my favorite. That's usually what I get or I'll get some nuggets. The Wendy's by my house was unfortunately burned down so I won't be eating Wendy's for a long time.
Olivia C.
The clear draw is their Frosty's, obviously (if you haven't dipped fries in it yet, do it. You'll thank me).

I also love layering the chili over the sour cream and chive baked potato. Delicious and filling!
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
It's an ok fast food place...a little pricey for fast food but they have good chicken sandwiches, salads, and chili. The burgers are good just tend to be greasy.
Lauren K.
Taunton, MA
I favor Wendy's over mcdonalds and Burger King! Favorite fast food chain because the food tastes like a higher quality and the prices are usually better! Don't go here much anymore but I'm just more health concise
Ariel R.
Vestavia Hills
Spicy chicken nuggets and chili are incredibly healthy (calorie wise) for the taste. I don't usually like fast food restaurants but Wendy's items have always fit my calorie budget.
Danni M.
Clarksville, TN
Love Wendy's ! I hate having to eat fast food but when I do I know I can punt on Wendy's to not make my stomach upset ! Always have great, fast service and have never been disappointed in their food products
Kaylea W.
Canton, OH
This place is very fast and has good food you can't go wrong! They have pretty affordable stuff it's expensive compared to McDonald's and other chains but I think the food you get there is worth the extra cost
Laurel S.
Minneapolis, MN
I enjoy Wendy's a lot. I really like the Apple Pecan Chicken salad for when I want to eat a little healthier but a Junior Bacon cheeseburger and some fries with a small vanilla Frosty is my favorite treat.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
Wendy's new Taco Salad looks amazing, and tastes amazing! I love a big salad and sadly when I go to other places I spend around the same price for much less, and Wendy's is always quality guaranteed for me.
Katelyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love their 4 for 5 deal. You get alot of food for a small price. I always seem to be the person who gets their order messed up but they always fix it. It isn't always the cleanest when I go in but it never stops me. All in all I would recommend if you are on a budget.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?