BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Wendy's
I love Wendy's!! Their chicken nuggets are the thing I am constantly craving and some of the best in the fast food industry. I eat here probably once a week and get a strawberry lemonade with my food! Yum yum.
Brandi P.
I feel they have great value because I can easily get a meal for $4 plus I bought the St.Jude keychain so get a free frosty every time I visit. I love the wraps and the nuggets are great for my daughter to eat.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Wendy's is their Frosty's. They are the perfect snack anytime. I love going to Wendy's because they always have good food and I can get in and out really fast.
Cheyenne S.
Belvidere, IL
Whenever I'm near a Wendy's, I absolutely have to get something. I find that the food is set at a decent price. My favorite thing on the menu would have to be the chicken nuggets. They are absolutely amazing.
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
I love fries and chocolate shakes together but unfortunately Wendy's cannot do that for me because their fries are too soft and you know they are delicious and their shakes are too hard even though they are delicious
Adrienne B.
Hoover, AL
Wendy's our go to restaurant for a hamburger. Their spicy chicken sandwich is also delicious and their entire menu is reasonably priced. They also have a value menus with many options.
Amber K.
Newland, NC
Depends on which one you stop at. The service ranges from horrible to half human. We only stop if I can't make it home for food. Drinks we stop at a convenient store. If I can make it home we don't stop anywhere.
Seth P.
Westerville, OH
I always get the $1 chicken patty on the dollar menu, because it's almost healthy and barely healthy. Wendy's also started in my hometown, and I love my hometown. Thus, I eat at Wendy's because it must be good since it came from my hometown. yessssss
Briea R.
henderson, ky
I think i go to wendys at least twice a week. I used to order the jr bacon cheeseburger but since i all of a sudden became allergic to red meat I now have to order a salad which I can just make at home. So I just don't go anymore. its a good thing! but wendys was good while it lasted ! lol
Sara Z.
Gilbertsville, PA
Yum! Are there any other words? The only fast food that isn't greasy. Very affordable. Depending on the location will depend on the service level. Same as the cleanliness of the store.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?