BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Katelyn S.
Wendy's Taco Salad is a great choice when you want something more than a regular boring salad. I'm usually not a fan of salsa, but their salsa that comes with it is my new favorite. Whether it's a salad, nuggets, burger, or fries, Wendy's quality of their food keeps me coming back!
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
There is so much to love about Wendy's. It's one fast food place that actually tastes like food for starters!! Their big baconator sandwich is like an amazing heartattack waiting for you. Their baconator fries are my new favorite side dish. The spicy chicken asiago club with bacon and ranch is an amazing sandwich I keep going back for.... Seriously try it!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
My all time favorite Fast Food Chain. I enjoy almost all of Wendy's options. I usually order a Baconator meal with Fries and a Medium drink for around $8. I love that Wendy's also recently got an automatic Drink Machine that you can tap the screen for options and they have a lot of options. Wendy's is always clean and the customer service is great.
Kiondra B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I have to say Wendy's is the most trusted fast food restaurant I will eat besides chick fil a. I usually order nuggets, a chicken sandwich, or a junior bacon cheese burger. I used to like the ghost pepper fries and the baconator fries are pretty decent
C H.
Starke, FL
I can't believe they took away the Spicy Chicken Nuggets. They were my favorite! I just don't like their "normal" nuggets (no flavor). However, I do love Wendy's hamburgers (even if they are a little thin). Some of the places around here are run-down, so the atmosphere isn't that great... but when you have chili and Frosty's that good, it's worthwhile,
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE Wendys, one of my favorite fast food restaurants for sure. Their burgers are just amazing! The real deal. I go at least 2 times a week when I dont have time to cook, and I am never let down with the service. Also it is as affordable as any other fast food chain.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
Wendy's!!! I love their chicken nuggets here!! That's all i ever get! They have he best around. I eat other food here too which is also great tasting, but the nuggets are gold. i wish i could eat this all day everyday. I would always buy anything from here!
Kacie M.
I really like Wendy's Chicken Sandwiches but I think that they are way too expensive so I don't go very often. I like the Spicy Asiago Chicken Sandwich and it is fantastic quality for fast food and I would totally go back again but not all the time.
Laura P.
Well, wendy's is the place of one of my faborite chicken burgers. Cheese ajd mushrooms are a good combination and I learned that at Wendy's. I like everything they serve, I wish I could go more often, good fries, good burgers, cheap and never too crowdy.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
My son loves Wendy's. We live in Danville, Va and go to the one on Riverside Dr and several times that we've went there we would both get the same thing which was the 4 for $4 and I kid you not they would forget either a burger or a nugget out of the order. He got so upset the last time it happened and said he didn't want to eat there any more and when I tell you my child loved Wendy's he loved Wendy's. It was never busy when we went or anything like that and it wasn't a big order just the two of us and two 4 for $4. I mean simple. So we haven't been back since so I was giving it some time to see maybe if it was new people that needed training or something. We shall "maybe" see in time.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?