BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Wendy's has great burgers and chicken nuggets. I just recently tried their breakfast and it's good too. The hashbrown potatoes are amazing. Not to expensive and not to greasy. Good food!
Samantha G.
Luray, VA
Love their potatoes!

And they have the best chicken nuggets ever! Whenever we are on the go as a family we make sure to go to Wendy's, my husband loves the 3 stack bacon burger!!

And I am obsessed with the nuggets!
Stephanie K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't go to fast food places often but if I'm forced to it is wendy's. It's hit or miss. Their fries have gotten so much worse since switching to the sea salt kind a few years ago. The texture is usually mushy.
jenna p.
Hubert, NC
The fries are the best thing on the menu besides the ranch chicken sandwich. Some of the prices of the sandwiches are ridiculous but other then that its good food
Leslie D.
Kalamazoo, MI
Even though this is a fast food restaurant, I feel like most of their food is real food I don't have to feel bad about letting my children eat it. I love that they carry Honest Co juice boxes for the kid's meals.
Ashley M.
Boardman , Oh
I love Wendy's ! They have decent food at an affordable price. I love their salads but they are on the expensive side. The quality is pretty good but it depends on where you go. That's any fast food establishment.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Always been a fan of wendys their salads are always so fresh and good, my girls love their frostys and well my husband the burgers something for the whole family!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I'm not really going big burger fan but their spicy chicken sandwich is everything. Their sea salt fries are a great improvement and don't get me started on their $4 for $4 deal
Jasmine W.
Shreveport, LA
Love going to this place for Frosties and so much more! The price of most of the menu is extremely reasonable and the quality of the food is usually pretty great.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Their fries and cheese burgers and they're milk shakes mmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it haha but they're fries and burgers are everything I promise you.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?